We are an upcoming construction company dedicated to continuously improving with the aim of being the best in the business.
Our primary service is providing certified and quality building teams to suit our client’s needs.
Our services include carpentry and site management for commercial/residential projects.
Point of difference is our commitment to clients. This commitment is translated through:
- Completing tasks within set timeframes
- Qualified and experienced builders
- Qualified NZ builders
- Qualified Australian builders
- Trans-Tasman Act of 1973 ensures transition into NZ building industry easy
- Qualified builders from UK, Ireland
- Communication: Australian, Ireland and UK builders is relevant with English being their first language
- Working overtime if required
- Availability: All hours including weekends and nightshift
- Tidy work site: We clean up after ourselves and ensure sites are kept in an organized manner.
- Use of systems to individually manage builder’s quality of work
- Clients login through our website and are updated daily with images showcasing the progress of works and detailing any issues or worthwhile commentary.
“We are committed to becoming the construction company of choice, providing quality staff, quality workmanship dedicated to our client’s needs”.
Our team consists of qualified and experienced builders with a proven work history of completing tasks/projects within set time frames.
As a company, we have standard operating procedures in place with sign offs for variations, quality assurance, time sheets and health and safety with 5 million public liability insurance all of which help limit our clients risk.
Our compliance measures include a health and safety policy, Sitesafe membership with selected staff holding valid certificates such as Sitesafe gold card, construction passport, heights and harness, first aid certificates.
Over the past few years we have gained momentum in the building industry growing our client base and staffing capabilities.
- Staff retention is high amongst our team as we offer training incentives, tools and ongoing grooming for staff in their chosen field.
- A staff list of 40+ quality builders with a history of performing and meeting deadlines.
- Our client database consists of: LT McGuiness, Dominion, Cassidy Construction, Q Construction, Th1nk Project Management and many more...
Developed systems that monitor staff productivity effectively. This includes providing detail in descriptions of work carried out daily.
Leading Hands are responsible for checking timesheets, QA.
Effective Building Teams
- Leading Hands are chosen for their communication and solution driven attitude. An effective work force with the Leading Hand taking control and ownership of the tasks at hand.
- Full tools kit ranging from drop saws, lasers, ramset guns to basic tool kits. Provided there is enough lead to time we can provision for what is required.
- Flexible building teams able to take on small to large projects.
- Australian, Ireland & UK builders: Used to working long hours rostered on a 3 wk’s on 1 wk off basis (Optional pending project’s needs). Helps maintain productivity and reliability.
- An excellent track record of being the builders of choice for fixing other builders mistakes.
- Large scale projects – We have the capacity to provide the man power for large projects.
High End Projects
- Effective teams dedicated to high end clients that require precision and consistency.
- Committed to ensuring we complete the job correct the first time.
- Dedicated teams to commercial maintenance & remedial works.
- Login, reporting system on our website ensures clients are kept in touch with their investment.
- Able to provide clients with SSSP, staff information, competencies and Sitesafe details on request.
Operations Manager/Senior Site Manager
- To manage all subcontractors and trades of all works – ensuring all fall within set timeframes, reading and understanding of drawings structural/services/façade.
- Understanding of practical completion council sign off – PS4.
- Understanding of traffic management criteria and needs for project.
- Provides ongoing communication throughout the project to ensure a proactive approach is in place so that key stakeholders in the project can prepare and plan.
- Ensure health & safety compliances are adhered to.
- To provide the trade skills, knowledge, experience and competency
- To undertake carpentry, work to comply with the specified requirements of the contract works
- Ensure work is being conducted in a safe and timely manner
- Communicate with architects, engineers and clients
- Providing ongoing communication throughout duration of project
- Providing information regarding: progress of works, variations and alterations on plans
- Provide a supervisory role of Foreman.